Julia Davis joined the Ponaman Healthcare Consulting team in November 2013 and serves as Vice President and Senior Consultant. Julia actively conducts 340B Program assessments, audits, and analyses in support of a wide-range of Ponaman clients. In addition, Julia provides significant support for clients undergoing a HRSA audit, including preparation and coordination, onsite support, and post-audit follow up and corrective action plan development as needed. To date, Julia has provided clients with onsite support for more than30 HRSA audits.
Julia’s key focuses for covered entities include the following.
- Evaluation of 340B Program compliance and operations
- HRSA audit support
- Program Integrity Audits (mock HRSA audits)
- Creation and revision of 340B policies and procedures
- Evaluate 340B eligibility criteria including in-depth review of Medicare cost reports
- Assistance with 340B OPAIS registrations
- Evaluation of purchasing compliance and optimization evaluations
Julia graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Honors College at the University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and a minor in Chemistry. She is a 340B Apexus Certified Expert and Sentry Certified Consultant.